Comment on page
Am I tracked when I use Presearch?
Information we may collect from you includes:
- Any information you provide through your profile (name, nickname, avatar, etc.)
- Your email address
- Your password (encrypted)
- Your last-used search engine
- Earned token information (when a search was conducted, who sponsored it, provider)
- Time of last search
- Language information
- Your location
- Your blockchain wallet address if you request to withdraw your tokens
Information Automatically Collected:
We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Site (we refer to this information as "Log Data"). Log Data may include information such as a user's Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, and operating system. We use this information to administer and provide access to the Services
Information we do not collect:
We do not store your search terms.
If you repeatedly exhibit search activity that appears to violate the Terms & Conditions, and, despite warnings, require additional monitoring to prevent abuse of Presearch, you will first be separately notified and must opt-in to said monitoring.
We do not ever track or store your GPS location.
We do not use third-party cookies.
We do not use trackers.
We do not mix unmarked paid content with organic content.