Comment on page
"The Road to Mainnet"
"The Road to Mainnet" collection is a celebration of the origin and history of the Presearch decentralized search engine up through its Mainnet launch.
This collection was distributed to key Presearch community members - searchers, node operators, advertisers, token purchasers and hodlers - in the lead up the Presearch Mainnet launch.
The images are in trading card format, with some being released now and others upon upcoming milestones.
This NFT collection originated as a simple NFT drop of just one image for node operators, but as we began to work on the offering, we realized that we could expand it further to create a larger, more meaningful collection that rewarded not only those who’ve operated nodes, but those who’ve participated in different project milestones and continue to be active Presearch community members to this day.
These groups include:
- The first 25 beta testers of the search UI (circa 2017), the first 25 node operators and the first 25 keyword stakers, who remain active users
- The first 1,000 searchers from the 2017 launch, who remain active users
- Everyone who staked PRE between the release of the first white paper and the launch of the 2020 vision paper
- Those who bought PRE in the 2017 token sale and continue to hold some PRE in their savings account, in staking or in their legacy portal account as of 12/30/2021
- All members with more than 100k PRE in their savings or staking account during the snapshot at 12/30/2021
- All node operators who were still active as of the 11/09/2021 snapshot, with multiple NFTs for those who started operating at different points during the testing period (those who started earlier will receive more NFTs than those who started operating more recently)
- All keyword stakers with an active stake as of 12/30/2021
- Make sure that you are on the Polygon network, if not change it in your wallet settings.
- Select the card from Available to claim section
- Click on Mint button
- Go to your wallet app and sign the mint message