Information about our Android Browser
- 1.Press down on the phone screen in an open space until multiple options appear at the bottom of the phone screen. You should see Wallpaper, Themes, Widgets and Home Screen Settings.
- 2.Tap on the Widgets/Icon.
- 3.All available widgets will appear on the screen.
- 4.You can either slide the screen until you see the Presearch search bar widget, or in the search for widgets bar (top) type in Presearch inside the search field.
- 5.The Presearch search bar widget option will appear then simply tap it to insert on the phone.
- 6.You can now slide the Presearch search bar widget to the desired location on the phone.
- 7.The Presearch widget will allow you to search Presearch in a quick and easy manner by using text, or voice commands.
Thanks to our community member Mark Dalton for putting this together