Running a node on Akash
Here's a step by step tutorial for running a Presearch Node on Akash
Step 1 - Create wallet
Once Akashlytics has finished downloading, open the desktop app and follow the instructions for setting up. You can either import an existing wallet, or create a new one.
- In the tool you can choose a name for this wallet. This will not affect the functionality of the tool but is just an easy way to track what wallet is currently in use.
- Next choose a password that you will remember for the wallet.
Note: The funds available in the pre-existing wallet instance should now be available to Akashlytics and displayed in the upper left corner of the application (52.943 AKT in the provided example)
When first launching the tool there will not be a valid certificate. To fix this select the ellipsis to the right of the Certificate status and click “Create Certificate”.
Step 3 - Deploy Presearch Node
- Click "Deploy" Button
- Click "Deploy from File"
- Download the code from this file to your device, replacing <YOUR_REGISTRATION_CODE_HERE> with the registration code from you node dashboard. https://github.com/ovrclk/awesome-akash/blob/master/Presearch/Presearch.yaml
- Open the file up in the dashboard and give the deployment a name. Click "Create Deployment"
- Submit a memo & click "approve"
- Choose your provider of choice and click "accept bid"
- Approve the memo and deploy your node!
- See and manage your new node on your dashboard!