Running a node on ThreeFold
Deploy a Presearch Node on eVDC
ThreeFold helps you to operate a Presearch Node and to power, the Presearch decentralized search engine. You can set up a node within just a few clicks. We're incredibly grateful to have them as a partner!
Presearch is a community-powered, decentralized search engine that provides better results while protecting your privacy and rewarding you when you search. This weblet deploys a Presearch node. Presearch Nodes are used to process user search requests, and node operators earn Presearch PRE tokens for joining and supporting the network.
- Enter an instance name, specs for memory and disk size you’ll need.
- Choose a node to deploy your Presearch instance on.
- Either use the Capacity Filter which simply lets you pick a Farm and Country, after clicking on Apply filters and suggest nodes then it lists available nodes with these preferences and you pick.
- Or use Manual and type a specific node number to deploy on.
We got you! All you need to do is:
- 1.Login to your old server that has your node via SSH.
docker cp presearch-node:/app/node/.keys presearch-node-keysin order to generate your key-pair.
- 3.Head to the Restore tab in the Presearch weblet and paste your key-pair in the fields below and you’ll be good to deploy!
After that is done you can see a list of all of your deployed instances